My Lovely Friends

Saturday 7 October 2017

You Are Special To Me

Hello everyone how are you all?

To day I have a card I made a while ago, I'm thinking maybe a month ago or just over.
I've used a Sylvia Zet image from Hobby House (I think) which I've had for ages.
I will give a links to items used at the bottom of the post.
Papers are the super gorgeous Pion Design Easter Collection from Swedish House Crafts.
I have machine stitched all around the edges as always.

Doily & lace are from my stash, also the bulldog clip is.
The small bit of paper is a scrap that I stamped a sentiment onto & then layered it up with foam pads.
The die cut going along the middle is a Magnolia Doohickey.

The gorgeous butterfly is a rubber stamp from Swedish House Crafts which I stamped with Versa & then heat embossed with white embossing powder, I then fussy cut it out & added fine purple pearl string to the centre.
The circle die is a die by Gummiapan from SHC, link will be at the bottom. These are fabulous for adding a bit of interest to your projects, I have the square one too & love them both.

The flowers I made myself using foamiran & Whimsy Peony dies. I used white foamiran & used oil pastels to colour them. The leaves I used olive green foamiran & added colour to give them a realistic look......its rare leaves are one solid colour.
I heat shrunk some organza ribbon & added some string in amongst the flowers.

As always I have decorated inside to co-ordinate with the front.
I used a Roxstamps die to cut out the image & then used a smaller one to make a frame.

Items used from Swedish House Crafts......

Thats it from me, thank you so much for stopping by.
Hope you have a super weekend.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx




3 comments:

Ann Marie Governale said...

Gorgeous.. so love every detail and the foamiran flowers look fabulous. I must check out the oil pastels for coloring the foamiran. xxxAnn

Linda Mc Enery said...

Aaaah Vicky, this is just gorgeous! I love Wee Stamps. Your little tag is so cute, and your flowers are beautiful. In fact, EVERYTHING on your card is stunning!!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Vicky this is stunning hun! Love those papers and that gorgeous combo of dies. That sweet image of Sylvia's is utterly darling. I inked it up recently in Autumn tones, but it's stunning in these shades! Your foamiran blooms are amazing!! Stunning creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo