My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 29 August 2017

A Christmas Card

Hello everyone, hope you all have a lovely weekend & hope the weather has been nice like it has here.........made such a nice change to have a hot bank holiday lol.

Well today I have a quickie card to show you, yep a super easy make & that's not all.....its my first christmas card woooooo hooooo (I think anyway lol). This year really is going lightning fast & before we know those lights will be up with the tree & the jolly fella with a wobbly belly will be coming.

I made this card a few weeks ago, I got a few simply prints from LOTV.......I actually made a couple. Think these may get used a lot this Christmas lol. 

Please excuse my pics at the moment as I'm using my phone camera, its a good camera but I do prefer to use a good proper camera. Hubby is insisting now that I use the new one so I'm trying to learn how to use it & the software..........with some help from both of my sons lol.


I used Maja Design papers..........I love this pad, yeah yeah ok I love ALL Maja Design papers lol.
This one is called 'Home For The Holidays' & as always I have machine stitched around the edge.
I thought these papers went brilliantly with the image.

The ribbon is from my stash which I've had for a long time, I have it in a few colours & tend to forget I have it......you know what I mean right ;-)

So the fabulous image is LOTV Simply Print 'Christmas Snowman' & I printed it out onto matt photo paper as I prefer the matt for the simply print images.


I added a few flowers & Scrapiniec leaves, keeping it all on the low-key ;-)
The ribbon I added on the corner of the paer first then did the stitching & then onec the card was made I then attached a bow on top with a bit of bling....you have to have bling at Christmas ;-)

So there is my first crimbo card.....I will be back in a few days with another Christmas make ;-)

Thanks for stopping by I have my grandkids for a couple of days as they wanted to stay a few days & have sleep overs lol. So today we are off out to the woods with the dog & packing a picnic.

Enjoy your day what ever you are doing lovelies, take care.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxxx




3 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Vicky this is gorgeous hun! Love that sweet image and your fabulous card design! Gorgeous papers. Hope you're well hun and Nat too. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Michelle said...

A lovely card Vicky x

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cardvx