My Lovely Friends

Thursday 23 April 2015

Noor Design DT Card - A Wedding

Hello everyone, I'm here today with my DT Card for Noor Design UK blog. I've made a Wedding Card using the gorgeous dies & papers from Noor Design UK.
All links at the bottom to items used on this card.
I have used the yummy 'Pretty Floral Paper Pad', machine stitched all around the edges, including the heart ;-)

On the 'Just Married Wedding' text die I cut the bottom out & then dry embossed it with the Dutch Dubadoo 'Mask Art Flowers' stencil...........yes these can be used for embossing as well, which brings a whole new dimension to these............I'm even gonna buy more now ;-)

On the 'Wedding' text bit I heat embossed it with Aged Rose Fran-Tage as it matched the papers beautifully. I lurve it that I've used 2 embossing effects on the one die & it still remain soft looking.
Behind it I placed a 'Vintage Flourishes Swirl' die, again heat embossed with the same fran-tage.

On the heart I heat embossed the paper with the 'There Are No Little Dreams' stamp in white embossing powder, using the pattern part of the stamp. I then cut it out using a heart shaped die & matted it onto the scalloped heart shape.
In the bottom right corner I used a Corner die, the 'Fleur De Lys' die.
Of course with a wedding card I added lots of flowers. I also used my favourite Noor Design die the 'Vintage Border Embossing Swirl Leaf' die, I also gave this the fran-tage treatment.
I added 3 different Noor Design leaf dies amongst these flowers.
I decorated the inside to compliment the front as always. The 'Wedding' sign I placed on foam pads to give it a 3D effect.
Most of the flowers & the pearls in the corners are from Live & Love Crafts.

Hope you like my wedding card today.
Why not pop on over to Tracy's store here, there are LOTS of fabulous products & if there isn't the item in stock Tracy will get it in for you. What's more is the really fast postage..........us crafters strive for fast postage & believe me Tracy is really efficient there.

Thank you for the lovely comments regarding my son, he isn't too good at all & today we are gonna take hime either to the doctors or back to A&E if he is no better when he gets up. He is suffering from headaches & sickness & with it being a head injury we have to keep a close eye on him.
Fingers crossed he's better this morning, as this post is scheduled, I'm actually writing this last night.

Take care lovelies & thank you for stopping by mmwah
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:



7 comments:

kolina said...

what an amazing card O___O love it <3

Chrissy said...

Stunning Vicky...just gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Carole Pollard said...

Such fabulous work its just amazing the embossing is superb and i love the fabulous colours and embellishments another perfection hope you boy is OK thinking about you Love and hugs Carole x

Jennifer Scull said...

such a truly lovely card! the couple that receives this will adore it!

my prayers are with your family as you take your son to the dr./hospital. hopefully you can get some answers.

Fabiola said...

Superbe Vicky, biz

Carol S. said...

Stunning card Vicky. So beautiful and textured. Hugs, Carol s.xx