My Lovely Friends

Thursday 1 August 2013

Saturated Canary Challenges - Princess Reading Beauty

Hello everyone how are you all? I want to thank you all for your lovely comments lately & for sticking by me, time just seems to keep running out at ts calledhe mo lol.

Anyhoo's I'm here today with my DT card for a new challenge over at Saturated Canary & this week we have a super duper easy theme for you.............
ANYTHING GOES
.........how easy is that!! So let your creativity free & let your imagination go wild ;0)
I have had a go at making a 'Ramkort' I think its called. I brought some new LOTV stamps & on there saw Dena's Ramkort.......well it blew me away & I knew I had to have a go. 
Did not turn out quite as I had hoped but I will be making more as I enjoed making it. The tutorial you can get here & the instructions are really easy to follow ;0) If I can do it anyone can lol.

The papers are from 2 pads of Bo Bunny. The blue one is from 'Welcome Home'. I made little scrolls with scraps from the paper I used behind the image. That is from an older Bo Bunny pad

Flowers are from WOC.

Decorated inside with a complimentary paper as always.
The image is 'Princess Reading Beauty' from Saturated Canary, she is available as digi & as a rubber stamp. I have coloured this image with Copics, however I dont have the colours as I coloured this image a couple of months ago & found her in my coloured up box of images.

I fussy cut the image out & placed her on a clock die. I made a scroll for the top with some spools from LLC & the sentiment is from a sheet of Pion papers.

Krista has released some fabby new digi images to her store here.
Egg-tra Special On the Edge


Not My Day Tea and a Book
They are all fabby & I cant wait to colour them up ;0)

We hope you will join us in our challenge this fortnight, pop on over to see my teamies fabbylicious creations............totally gorgeous as always ;0)

Thank you soooooooo much for stopping by I really appreciate it.

Squishy hugs to all mmwah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx



18 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing...amazing... simply amazing!!! Love it!!!

Shazza said...

just love this Vicky x

Anne said...

This is stunning Vicky! I have no imagination at all - I saw some of those tiny reels today and just thought "What on earth could you do with them???" I LOVE how you used them. Fab card, as always! xx

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Vicky, fabulous project..love the flowers and colours ad gorgeous colouring..love the scrolls too,and look at little Payton on your sidebar...growing up so fast..gorgeous wee poppet.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi hun, wow love it, awesome creation, love the image and the new ones look so tempting too lol, would love an e-mail if you find the time but no worries if not I know you will be busy with the little ones lol xx

May said...

Stunning work Vicky, your colouring is amazing, love all the detail & great colours... Hugs May x x x

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Love this card Vicky. The colours, the image, the flowers everything about the card is wonderful. How did you make the front of the card look like a solid frame?
Hugs CAZ

Sue said...

WOW!! Yet another stunner Vicky!! Such a fabulous design. I love the pretty image, your colouring is amazing and the papers and details are gorgeous too.
hugs Sue xx

Jay Gee said...

This looks fabulous Vicky. Love everything about it and that clock makes a great background. Your colouring is gorgeous too :)

Malin said...

Beautiful card! Love the colouring and the rolled paper in the corner. Thanks for liking my tutorial and for linking to me :)
Hugs Malin

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous and so beautiful made vicky.

greetings karin

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Vicky is your card and what a gorgeous image coloured to perfection as always and wow stunning new images too! have a lovely day and enjoy your weekend xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous creation sweetie. You say it is easy but let's face it you find everything easy. Lol!!! Awesome colouring and layout as usual sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so pretty, love the blue and neutrals together x

Unknown said...

That's a gorgeous make Vicky! Love this card model and how you embellished it. You have created a fabulous retreat for your reading girl! Big hugs, Ira xox

Ira’s Crea Corner

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and colors. I am following you on Bloglovin now:)!! hehe:)
Josie
Please join in the fun at Craftin'Boutique:) !!!

_LilyClochette said...

your card is so beautiful !!!

Susie Sugar said...

Wow this is just gorgeous ...love the vibrant colours and your flowers are the sweetest xx